Thank you https://yelanarella.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. If you’re interested in reading, writing and books (in German) you should definitely check her out.
This is the blog of the Mystery Bogger Award creator https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/ I really like the idea of supporting other not so well known blogs.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts about me
- I really like old things like old literatur, music, architecture, fashion… I sometimes wonder if I was born in the wrong century.
- I like to find something positive about everything, even though that can be pretty hard.
- I would like to speak French and Italian fluently.
Questions for me:
1. Mit welcher Farbe würdet ihr euren Charakter am ehesten beschreiben? Which colour represents your character the best?
Probably red, because I’m more outgoing and crazy than many people think but I’m also really sensitive
2. Gibt es ein bestimmtes Ziel, das ihr dieses Jahr erreichen möchtet? Goals for 2018?
I really want to get my Bachelors degree and ballet wise I want to get better at spotting.
3. Wie bekommt ihr Inspiration für eure Blogbeiträge? Inspiration for blogposts?
I usually write about things that just happened to me like performances, workshops, meet ups or about requested topics or things I got many questions about.
4. Wenn ihr ein Tier sein könntet, welches Tier wäre es und warum? Which animal would you be and why?
A cat because they’re so elegant and intelligent and I love my two cats. Cats also have the best life ever!
5. Was findet ihr an euch selbst am besten? What did you like the most about yourself?
Probably my persistence because it helped me a lot in my educational life and in ballet. I don’t give up and if I want something than I subordinate everything else.
My nomiees: I’m pretty new at blogging so I don’t know that many blogs
My questions for my nominees:
- Which childrens book character would you want to be?
- What was the last thing you went out of your comfort zone for?
- Where do you want to travel to?
- Which adjective dsecribes you the best?
- If you could only do one sport for the rest of your life which one would it be?
My most liked post: It was my first post here too!
Thank you! My next post will be about the Balanchine workshop as I have my last lesson of it today.